- Education for girls like Madhuri, Eineeti, Surekha, etc who are unable to attend school because they need to look after their younger siblings while their parents are at work.
- Education for Sarika, a smart 13-year-old girl who wants to study but is being forced by her alcoholic parents to beg and work at household chores and looking after her younger brother.
- Conducting classes for balwadi children, who often miss school since there is no one to pick them up and drop them off.
- Tracking students’ performance with proper feedback from school teachers and volunteers.
- Helping Vinod clear HSC in his first attempt while he continues at his present job. This will surely help him regain his confidence
- Helping Ashok clear his SSC in April 2010 through NIOS after a gap of 10 years, and then encourage him to sign up for distance education (correspondence course).
- Getting teenagers out of stressful jobs through proper counseling and encouraging them to sign up for vocational training courses and imparting some basic non-formal education to them.
- Hiring a full-part time person with an inclination towards social work to regulate the effective implementation of our daily activities.
- Attracting committed and patient volunteers.
"Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be
changed until it is faced.".....James Baldwin